This article will show you how to install XAMPP v8.2.0 on your PC. For instructions on how to install XAMPP v8.2.0, follow the link below.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Requirements for XAMPP v8.2.0
- How to Download and Install XAMPP v8.2.0
- Files needed
XAMPP is the most popular PHP development environment
XAMPP provides an Apache distribution with MariaDB, PHP, Perl that is free and easy to use. The XAMPP XAMPPopen source package has been made to be very easy to install.
XAMPP can host web pages on the World Wide Web. You can password-protect all the most important packages with a special tool. XAMPP supports the creation and manipulation of databases in MariaDB, SQLite and other formats.
The main features of XAMPP are:
- XAMPP Control Panel
- Perl and PHP
XAMPP v8.2.0 System Information
- Operating Systems: Windows 11/Windows 10, Windows 8.1/Windows 7
- RAM Memory: 512MB
- 1 GHz processor
Installing XAMPP v8.2.0
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. Depending on your download speed, this may take several minutes to several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. QWERTY, the password to extract, will always work!
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software