This article will show you how to free download and install VovSoft Image (v2.7) on your PC. For instructions on how to install VovSoft Image (v2.7) on your PC, follow the link below.
Table of contents
- About the software
- VovSoft Image To PDF (v2.7). System requirements
- How to Download and Install VovSoft Images to PDF (v2.7).
- Required files
Vovsoft Image To PDF Converter is a quick and easy way to convert images into PDF documents. It converts photos to PDFs quickly and easily.
With this software, you can convert images to PDF quickly. By selecting multiple files via the built in file browser or dragging and dropping them using Windows Explorer, images can be added to the tasklist. You can add images (JPG, TIF. PNG. GIF. BMP) directly to the task list by clicking the “Create a PDF” button.
- Support for JPEG, TIFF and PNG.
- Resize by percentage
- Scale (fit, reduce, none)
- Orientation (auto, portrait, landscape)
- Drag and Drop Support
VovSoft Images to PDF (v2.7). Requirements
Computer running Windows
How To Download and Install VovSoft Images to PDF (v2.7).
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. Depending upon your download speed, this could take between a few minutes and a few hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Run Setup.exe then install the program