This article shows how to free download and install Visual Studio Code version 1.60.0 on your computer. To install Visual Studio Code, v1.60.0 on your PC, please follow the instructions and direct download link.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- Visual Studio Code v1.60.0 System Requirements
- How to Install Visual Studio Code version 1.60.0
- Required files
Information about the software
IntelliSense offers intelligent completions based on variables, function definitions and imported modules.
You can debug code directly from the editor. You can attach or launch apps running on your computer and debug using break points, call stacks and an interactive console.
Working with Git and other SCM providers has never been easier. Edit the editor to view diffs and stage files. You can also make commits. Push and pull from any hosted SCM service.
Want even more features? You can install extensions to add debuggers and languages to your editor. Extensions run in separate processes. This ensures that they won’t slow you down.
Microsoft Azure can host and deploy your React (Angular), Vue (Node), Python (and many more!) sites, store and query relational and document based data, and scale with serverless computing, all with ease, all from within VS Code.
Visual Studio Code’s main features are:
- Meet IntelliSense.
- Debugging print statements is no longer possible.
- Built-in Git commands
- It is flexible and customizable.
- Deploy with confidence and ease
Visual Studio Code v1.60.0 System Requirements
- Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- ARM64 processor. 1.8 GHz x64 processor. Quad-core processors are recommended. ARM32 processors do not support.
- Minimum of 4 GB of RAM. There are many factors that impact the amount of RAM used. We recommend 16GB RAM for professional solutions.
- Windows 365: Minimum 2 vCPUs. Maximum 8 GB RAM. We recommend 4 vCPUs with 16 GB RAM.
- Hard disk space: Minimum 850 MB to maximum 210 GB, depending on the features installed. Most installations need 20-50 GB. To increase performance, we recommend installing Windows 7 and Visual Studio on solid-state drives (SSD).
- Visual Studio can only be used on a video card with a minimum resolution of WXGA (1366×768), or at 1920×1080.
Downloading and installing Visual Studio Code version 1.60.0
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Run Setup.exe then install the program