This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Virtual CD-ROM Control Panel for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Virtual CD-ROM Control Panel on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Virtual CD-ROM Control Panel System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Virtual CD-ROM Control Panel v2.0.11
- Required files
About the software
Virtual CD-ROM Control Panel (also called Microsoft Virtual CD Control Tool ) is an optical drive emulator for Windows . As part of the PowerToys [en] package, the program was developed for Windows XP . The program works on subsequent and server versions of Windows.
There is no official support online, however it is distributed with a readme file in a self-extracting archive. Supports UDF , CDFS , JO, ISO and ROCK . Only x86 architecture is supported.
Virtual CD-ROM Control Panel System Requirements
a computer running Windows
How to Download and Install Virtual CD-ROM Control Panel v2.0.11
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software