This article will guide you through how to download and install VideoScribe’s full version for free on your computer. To install VideoScribe, please follow the steps and download link.
Table of Contents
- VideoScribe System requirements
- How to Install and Download VideoScribe
- Required files
More information about the software
VideoScribe automates the creation of whiteboard animations. Sparkol in the UK launched it in 2012. It was used by more than 250,000 people in 135 different countries worldwide by April 2014. VideoScribe was developed in Adobe Flash. It produces Flash movies and QuickTime movies. Video files can exported to Quicktime videos, Flash videos, or image sequences like JPEG or PNG.
VideoScribe system requirements
To run VideoScribe on a PC you need at least:
- Microsoft Windows Vista or Higher
- 1GB of available RAM (2GB recommended)
- An X86-compatible processor, Intel Atom 1.6GHz processor (Intel Core 2 Duo and AMD Phenom II processors) are recommended
- A screen that can handle 1024×768 resolution (1280×720 resolution recommended)
How To Download and Install VideoScribe
- After clicking the download button(s), you can finish downloading the files. Depending on the speed of your download, this could take anywhere from a few seconds to several hours.
- Extract the files. This article will help you learn how to extract. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Run Setup.exe then install the program