This article will guide you through how to download and install TheaFor SketchUp v3.5.1201 completely free on your PC. The direct download link is below. Follow the instructions to install Thea For SketchUp V3.5.1201 on your PC.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Thea For SketchUp. v3.5.1201 System requirements
- How to Install SketchUp v3.5.1201 and Download Thea
- Required files
About the software
Thea to SketchUp allows for Interactive Rendering within Thea windows or directly in SketchUp views.
Interactive Region Renewal allows you to choose and render a region within SketchUp. This is a great way to get fast feedback for complicated scenery.
Interactive Mode also allows for the use of NVIDIA’s or Intel’s artificial Intel denoisers.
The advanced Thea material editor has been fully integrated in SketchUp, bringing all the advanced and unique features of Thea materials.
SketchUp’s simplicity was reflected in the design and layout of the user interface.
Adding Thea Models in the scene is a very simple task. Editing them is simple and enjoyable in the viewport. Just click a button and you can view all of the proxy’s materials or modify them.
Proxy Material Editing offers the option of reverting to the default material.
Proxy creation allows you to instantly convert fbx to dae, 3ds and other 3d file types to Thea Models.
These models can also saved in Thea Content Browser folders.
The main features that Thea For SketchUp has are:
- Spectral Renderer
- Batch Render Tool
- Point lights (Omni, Spotlight, IES)
- High-quality, ready-to use assets available
- Automatic Exposure
- Stereoscopic rendering
- Out-of-Core rendering
- SECTION COUNTS
- LIGHT EDITING TOOL
- ADVANCED SHADOW CATHER
- RESUME RENTING
Thea For SketchUp v3.5.1201 System Requirements
- Windows 8.1/10 /11 64-bit Intel SSE3 CPU (or comparable)
- Presto GPU Nvidia CUDA Graphs Card (Compute Ability 3.x /5.x /6.x /7.x / 8.0 /8.6 ) with the most recent graphics driver or
- AMD Graphics Card (Beta Support for Select GPUs) with the most recent OpenCL and graphics drivers.
- Note: for OpenCL rendering, render-on-the-fly displacement is supported only for UV bitmap textures.
- Nvidia OptiX Denoiser Nvidia 5.0min computing capability is required for Nvidia OptiX Denoising Interactive Rendering. Nvidia 3.0 min computing capability card required for Nvidia OptiX deoising in production rendering.
- Intel Open Image Denoiser Intel SS4.1 (or compatible with it) required for Intel Open Image Denoiser
- SketchUp 2023-2023
How do I download and install Thea for SketchUp v3.5.1201
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. This may take a few minutes or hours depending on how fast you are downloading the files.
- Extract the downloaded files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. QWERTY is always the password to extract!
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software