This article explains how to get the full SysTools Hard Drive Data Recovery (v18.2) for free on your PC. For instructions on how to install SysTools Hard Drive Data Recovery version 18.2 on your computer, follow the link below.
Table of contents
- About the software
- SysTools Hard Drive Data Recovery, v18.2 System Prerequisites
- How to download and install SysTools Hard Drive Recovery v18.2
- Files needed
It can recover corrupted files from your hard drive. This professional hard drive recovery program can be launched on your computer. The tool will then scan your entire hard drive and list all corrupted folders and files in the software panel.
Data deletion can be one of the most annoying issues. It can be done intentionally or unintentionally. But in actual the important files gone. Users need a trusted method to recover permanently deleted data from their hard drive. SysTools’ Hard Disk Recovery Wizard was created to ease the process. Support to recover shift+delete file from hard disk.
It is common for users to encounter this error. This error is common and can prevent users from opening the hard drive after formatting. We also know that formatting hard disks will erase all data. Formatting can cause files to be deleted from your hard drive. Use this tool to easily recover files from hard drives after formatting. Follow these steps:
SysTools Hard Drive Data recovery features are:
- Recover Permanently Deleted files and folders from Hard Drive
- Allows for the Recovering Formatted FAT/exFAT, NTFS File System
- Data Recovery from Computer’s External / Internal Hard Drive
- Software capable to perform deleted partition recovery of any size
- Refresh Option to detect attached external storage device
- Tool allows to Save only recoverable deleted data from HDD
- Provide support to skip recoverable deleted data from HDD
- Software supports multiple languages.
- Recover deleted, formatted & corrupted data from dynamic disk
- Support raw files recovery on Internal & External Hard Drive
- After double-clicking on the file in the tool panel, preview data files
- Application detects storage devices automatically to scan lost data
- The tool can be used to recover data from HFS & HFS+ MAC OS File System.
- Allows Category Filter to preview the same category data and save required files from recovered data
- Get back your data from the MBR and GPT hard disk partitions
- Fast data recovery from IDE/EIDE or SATA devices
- HDD Recovery Software supports Windows 11 (64-bit), 10, 8 (32-bit and 64-bit), 7 (32, bit or 64 – Windows Server 2023 – 2012 R2, 2008
SysTools Data Recovery v18.2 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11 Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- Hard Disk Space 100MB of free hard drive space
- RAM 2GB recommended
- Processor Intel(r) Core(tm) 2 Duo CPU E4600 @ 2.40GHz 2.39GHz
Downloading and installing SysTools Hard Drive Recovery v18.2
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. Learn how to extract the files. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Run Setup.exe. Install the software