This article explains how to download the full version Starus Office Recovery and install it on your own computer. For assistance in installing Starus Office Recovery onto your computer, please refer to the below instructions.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Starus Office Recovery System Requirements
- How to download and install Starus Office Recovery
- Files that are required
Starus Office Recovery uses a low-level, content aware disk scan to ensure that damaged or corrupted devices can be recovered quickly. Content-aware analysis uses information from the entire disk surface to detect corruptions and other issues. This allows the product to recover documents that other tools can’t. The product’s sophisticated document analysis engine and user interface combine to deliver the best in-class performance, even for complete beginners.
The main features of Starus Office Recovery are:
- Unelete Documents in the Widest Range of Formats
- Recover Accidentally Deleted Documents
- Restore Maliciously Deleted Documents
- After Virus Attacks, Recover
- Recover Documents You Never Saved
- Find Corrupted Partitions and Recover Your Documents
- Recover Documents from Formatted Disks
Starus Office Recovery System
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512MB of RAM required
- Hard Disk Storage: 50MB of space available
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor (or the most recent)
How to download and install Starus office Recovery
- You can click on the below download button to start downloading the files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software