This article will demonstrate how to get Starus Excel Recovery full version for free on your computer. You can follow the instructions below to get Starus Excel Recovery installed on your computer.
Table of contents
- Starus Excel Recovery System Prerequisites
- How to Download & Install Starus Excel Recovery
- Required files
Information about the software
OpenOffice and Microsoft Excel can be used to recover lost or deleted spreadsheets. Starus Excel Recovery is a quick and thorough tool that allows you to recover deleted spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel or OpenOffice formats. Comprehensive analysis mode allows for a safe and secure recovery of formatted, partitioned or inaccessible devices. No matter what version of Microsoft Excel XLS/XLSX or OpenOffice ODS spreadsheets, they can all be recovered. Spreadsheets can also be recovered with all scripts, formulas and embedded objects.
- Near-instant recovery of deleted Excel files;
- You can retrieve spreadsheets from corrupted drives and pen drives.
- Guided, step-byâ€“step wizards
- You get what you see: Pre-recovery Preview for all spreadsheet formats
- Works with Windows 8 and all other Windows versions
- Supported file system: FAT, FAT32 and NTFS. NTFS5 is also supported.
- Supported storage media: hard disks, SSD drives, memory cards, USB flash memory
Starus Excel Recovery System Requirements
- Operating System Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- RAM Memory (RAM): Required: 512 MB
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processors or later
How To Download and Install Starus Excel Recovery
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. Depending on your download speed, this may take a few minutes or several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY is always the password to extract!
Run Setup.exe then install the program