This article will show you how to install Starus Data Restore Pack on your PC. Follow the steps and direct download link to install Starus Data Restore Pack.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- Starus Data Restore Pack System Requirements
- How to download and install Starus Data Recovery Pack
- Required files
More information about the software
Starus Data Restore Pack will take a full snapshot from the disk to be recovered and then perform the recovery operation using a virtual image. This helps to minimize any potential harm that a series read operations could cause to the damaged drive.
- Supported file formats: FAT32/FAT32, NTFS/NTFS5, FAT5
- Supported storage media: SSD drives, hard disks. Memory cards. USB flash memory.
- Fast recovery of files deleted recently
- Photo recovery mode dedicated to specific cases
- Support for RAW files (Canon, Nikon Pentax, Olympus SONY, Panasonic cameras).
- Slow recovery mode is used to recover data from damaged drives and formatted partitions
- Full Windows 7 and Windows 2008 Server support
- Full legacy support is available for Windows 95 to Vista
- Guided, step-byâ€“step wizards
- Pre-recovery preview of hundreds of file types
- Explorer-like user interface to browse deleted files and folders
- Virtual disk images and disk snapshots for safer recovery
- FTP upload support, CD/DVD and ISO images
Starus Information Restore Pack System Requirements
- Supported Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Minimum RAM (Memory): 1GB
- Hard Disk Space: 150 MB of hard disk space is required
- Processor Intel Pentium 4+ or later
How to Download and Install Starus Data Restore Pack
- After clicking the download button(s), you can finish downloading the files. Depending upon your download speed, this could take anywhere from a few seconds to several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software