This article will show you how to install Softany WordToHelp version 3.299 on your PC. Follow these instructions to install Softany WordToHelp Version 3.299 on a computer.
Table of Contents
- Softany WordToHelp V3.299 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Softany WordToHelp v3.299
- Files required
More information about the software
Softany WordToHelp makes it easy to create help files. You only need to write documents in Microsoft Word, Softany WordToHelp will help you generate a variety of help files( HTML help(.chm), Web-based help and PDF). Softany WordToHelp has up to 20 templates for professional help. This allows you to produce professional-looking documents with no knowledge of HTML or page design.
The main features of Softany WordToHelp are:
- Uses Word files as source — with the most powerful word processor on the planet, nothing is impossible.
- Over 20 professional templates are available. Even if you don’t have any design experience, you can still create beautiful help files.
- Supports Importing CHM File – Convert existing CHM files to Word documents so you can transfer any previous work from other help authoring tools into Softany WordToHelp.
- CHM designer The easiest way of setting the properties in your chm files. (e.g. Navigation, menu, toolbar, navigation and window size.
Softany WordToHelp. v3.299 System Requirements
- Operating system: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10/11
How do I download and install Softany WordToHelp V3.299
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. Depending on how fast you are downloading, it might take several minutes to an hour.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software