This article will demonstrate how to install SDRecovery V2.1 on your computer. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing SDRecovery v2.1 on your computer.
Table of contents
- SDRecovery v2.1 System requirements
- How to Install and Download SDRecovery v2.1
- Required files
Information about the software
SDRecovery can be used to recover data from an SD card that has been damaged or deleted. Once you find out the data is gone, the best approach would be to stop using the card and use the tool to try to recover it.
SDRecovery’s key features include:
- Deep Scan for files not visible
- Only works for FAT and ExFAT files
SDRecovery System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10 Windows 8.1 Windows 7
How To Download and Install SDRecovery V2.1
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. Depending upon your download speed, this could take between a few minutes and a few hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. QWERTY will always be your password to extract.
Run Setup.exe. Install the software