This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Screenpresso Pro v2.1.8 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Screenpresso Pro v2.1.8 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Screenpresso Pro v2.1.8 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Screenpresso Pro v2.1.8
- Required files
About the software
Screenpresso captures your desktop (screenshots and HD videos) for your training documents, collaborative design work, IT bug reports, and more…
Screenpresso is a NEW Lightweight screen grab tool with a built-in image editor, user guide generator, and sharing options.
Screenpresso is ready for companies. IT can customize Screenpresso to enable/disable features to fit business constraints and ease the deployment on all company’s PCs.
The main features of Screenpresso Pro are:
- HD Video capture with branding
- Usage at work
- HD Video capture including system sound recording
- Android capture
- Text capture from images (OCR)
- Color Picker
- Full featured image editor including rework, effects and watermarking
- Document generator
- Video clipping and merge (start and end)
- Multiple workspaces
- Sharing features
- Blur sensistive data
- Automatically blur visible e-mails in the image
Screenpresso Pro v2.1.8 System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 10 64 bits or above
- 2.0 GHz processor
- 4 GB of RAM
- 1 GB of free hard disk space
How to Download and Install Screenpresso Pro v2.1.8
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software