This article shows how to download the full version Scapple V1.4.1 and install it on your own computer. For more information on how to install Scapple v1.4.1, please follow the instructions and direct download link below.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- Scapple v1.4.1 System Requirements
- How to Install Scapple Version 1.4.1
- Files required
About the software
Ever scribbled ideas on a piece of paper and drawn lines between related thoughts? Then you already know what Scapple does. It’s a virtual piece of paper that allows you take notes wherever you want and then connect them using lines and arrows.
Connect your thinking in whatever way you choose. Scapple doesnâ€™t make you connect things. Each note is equally important, so you decide which notes have connections. There is no restriction on how you can put your ideas together.
Creating notes is as easy as double-clicking anywhere on the page; making connections between ideas is as simple as dragging and dropping one note onto another. And unlike real paper, in Scapple you can move notes around and never run out of space.
Scapple has the following main features:
- Take notes everywhere
- Completely freeform
- Stack notes in columns that are related to ideas
- Modify the look of notes
- Move and arrange notes easily
- Full screen mode
- Print or export your ideas
- Scrivener Notes: Drag and Drop
Scapple V1.4.1 System Requirements
- macOS 10.15+
- Windows 8+ 32-bit or 64 bit
How to Download and Install Scapple v1.4.1
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. Depending on the speed of your download, this might take between a few minutes and a few hours.
- Extract the files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Run Setup.exe and install the software