This article will show you how to free download and install Scan2CAD 10.4.13 on your PC. You can download Scan2CAD v10.4.13 from the link below and follow the instructions to install it on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Scan2CAD Version 10.4.13 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install scan2CAD v10.4.13
- Required files
Information about the software
Scan2CAD is the world’s leading CAD conversion software for a reason; we have dedicated the past 20 years to incrementally improving the accuracy of Scan2CAD’s object recognition and OCR.
Scan2CAD’s automation API makes batch conversions possible, saving you hours of tedious work.
Scan2CAD Autonome has a powerful Python API, which allows you automate any Scan2CAD function. You can also integrate powerful conversion functions into your processes with Scan2CAD.
Scan2CAD has the following main features:
- Architectural drawings
- Aerospace drawings
- Electrical plans
- Contour maps
- All common drawing types
- CNC Artwork
- How to Pocket Money
- All images CNC
Scan2CAD version 10.4.13 System Requirements
- Operating Systems: Windows 11/Windows 10, Windows 8.1/Windows 7
- 1 GHz or higher processor with at least two cores
- Minimum 4GB RAM
- Storage space of at least 64 GB is required (additional space may be needed to enable certain features or download updates).
- A graphics card that is compatible with DirectX 12 or later
How do I download and install Scan2CAD V10.4.13
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This may take anywhere from a few seconds to several hours depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Run Setup.exe and install the software