For free on PC. For instructions on how to install Sante DICOM Viewer Pro version 12.1.4 on your computer, follow the link below.
This article will show you how to install and download the full version Sante DICOM Viewer Pro 12.1.4
Free download on PC For help installing Sante DCOM Viewer Pro 11.1.4 on your computer, please refer to the following instructions.
Table of contents
- Sante DICOM Viewer Pro v12.1.4 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Sante DICOM Viewer Pro v12.1.4
- Required files
More information about the software
Sante DICOMViewer Pro is a professional DICOM viewer and anonymizer. It also converts, controls PACS clients, mini PACS servers, burns patient CD/DVDs (with viewer), among other things.
Sante DICOM ViewerPro is not another DICOM viewer. Instead, it uses free libraries such as dcmtk.itk. vtk. This DICOM viewer differs from hundreds of others in appearance, menus, and dialog boxes. It is a unique program that has unique capabilities. We developed it from scratch with the best programming tools. This is the result two decades of research and development in DICOM imaging. Sante DICOMViewer Pro was developed in 1999. It is one of the most widely used professional DICOM viewers.
Sante DCOM Viewer Pro has the following main features:
- Powerful 2D/3D DICOM workstation and viewer
- The perpetual licence that never expires.
- Product lifetime technical support and updates free
- Client for DICOM Network Services (C-FIND, Câ€“MOVE, Câ€“STORE, Câ€“STORE SCU/SCP), Câ€“GET SCU/SCP, Câ€“ECHO SCU/SCP).
- It can also be used as a Mini PACS Server or (the number stored patients/studies is dependent on the disk size only).
- Migration Tool to transfer files from other viewers
- Command line switches for PACS server integration (learn …)
- Simple to use with the native Windows “look & Feel”
- All charsets support (latin, japanese. chinese. cyrillic. arabic., greek., turkish., etc.).
- Creation of 3D model by the Isosurface technique
- Transfer Function (Volume rendering), is a technique that creates 3D models.
- Maximum Intensity Projection is a technique that creates 3D models.
- On-line, case sensitive help
- Compatible with all modalities (CT, MR, NM US, XA MG, CR etc. ), all manufacturers and all DICOM 3.0 and NEMA 2 file types.
- Supports also jpeg2000/jpeg2000/tiff, png and bitmap image formats
- Dual monitor support, new in version 10. Learn more …)
- Structured reporting support, new in version 10.3.
- Built-in DICOM File editor
- Built-in DICOM Multi File Editor
- DICOMDIRs Full Support (view, view, open, create and edit, as well as selection of image/series to be viewed or transferred in another folder)
- Built-in Anonymizer (Patient data de-identification, suitable as well for avoiding issues with the GDPR regulation 2023/679 of EU)
- Support for the Scout Image/Localizer
- Support for overlays
- Study comparison side-by-side
- Attachment of PDF file files for studies
- Encapsulated PDF DICOM file support
- Printing to DCOM printers, and Windows printers
- With the viewer, create DICOM CD/DVD discs
- Support for Primera CD/DVD Disk Publishers and Epson (robots).
- Advanced tools for selecting ROI (free hand magic wand eye-dropper rectangle circle circle ellipse polygon
- Analyse statistical of ROIs (pixel count. Max value. Min value. Maximum value. Mean value. Standard deviation. Area, Volume).
- View in synchronized frames between the series
- Window between the series at synchronized level
- Synchronized view field between the series
- Measurement tools (distances, angles, cobb angles and polylines, area, volume).
- Support for calibrating Ultrasound measurement modules (ultrasound region calibration module)
- Annotation text and arrows
- Zoom tools such as advanced zoom, interpolated (smooth), and smooth zoom zoom dynamic, zoom window)
- Comparison of DICOM files tag by tag
- Built-in Hexadecimal Editor
- Built-in Hexadecimal DCOM Viewer
- Search for files using criteria (patient ID, study ID, etc. File searching within CD’s or hard disk’s folders
- Filter searching using tag’s name and/or value in hard disk’s/CD folders
Sante DICOM Viewer Pro v12.1.4 System Requirements
- Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/Vista, Windows Server 2023/2023/2012/2008 (the software is not compatible to Windows XP)
- Intel Core i3 1.3GHz & More
- 4 GB memory or more
- Monitor with resolution 1366×768 and above. True color (16M colors) are also supported.
Downloading and installing Sante DICOM Viewer Pro 12.1.4
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. Depending on your download speed, this may take a few minutes or several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. QWERTY is always the password to extract!
Start Setup.exe to install the software