This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Qmmp v2.1.2 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Qmmp v2.1.2 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Qmmp v2.1.2 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Qmmp v2.1.2
- Required files
About the software
qmmp is a free and open-source, cross-platform audio player that is similar to Winamp. It is written in C++ using the Qt widget toolkit for the user interface. It officially supports the operating systems Linux, FreeBSD and Microsoft Windows.
This program is an audio-player, written with the help of the Qt library. The user interface is similar to winamp or xmms.
The main features of Qmmp are:
- XMMS and Winamp 2.x skins support
- alternative user interface based on standard widgets set
- 10-band equalizer
- MP3, Vorbis, AAC, AAC+ streams support
- MMS support
- removable device detection (via UDisks)
- video playback via Mplayer
- cover art support
- CUE sheet support
- embedded CUE support (for FLAC, WavPack and Monkey’s Audio)
- multiple playlists
- automatic charset detection for cue files and ShoutCast metadata
- playlist formats: m3u, pls, xspf
- ReplayGain support
- sending listening history to Last.fm, Libre.fm and ListenBrainz
- CDDB support
- audio converter
- stream browser
- audio formats conveter
- external programs execution on track change
- ReplayGain scanner
- archive reader (RAR and 7z)
- audio recording
- listening history
- media library
Qmmp v2.1.2 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install Qmmp v2.1.2
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software