This article will guide you through how to install PixPlant (v5.0.42), for free on your PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing PixPlant (v5.0.42) on your computer.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- PixPlant (v5.0.42) System Requirements
- How to download and install PixPlant v5.0.42
- Required files
More information about the software
Creating tiling 3D maps and materials has traditionally been a complex and labor-intensive work.
PixPlant can transform any surface into seamless tiling using PBR materials.
PixPlant can be a big time-saver for your texturing work!
PixPlant is not a good choice if you don’t have it. Manually tiling textures can be tedious and time-consuming.
PixPlant includes the best automated tiling in the market.
Open a photo or even a set of scanned maps, check a few things and get your seamless tiling version in seconds.
PixPlant (v5.0.42) System Requirements
- Windows 10, 8.1, or 7 SP1, 64 bit
- Direct3D 11 compatible GPU
- Includes a plug in compatible with Adobe Photoshop CC/CS or other 64-bit hosts.
How To Download and Install PixPlant v5.0.42
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. Depending upon your download speed, it may take several minutes to several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Start Setup.exe to install the software