This article will demonstrate how to install pdfFactory Professional on your computer. Follow the instructions below to install pdfFactoryPro.
Table of contents
- Requirements to use pdfFactory’s Pro System
- How to Download and Install pdfFactory PRO
- Required files
Information about the software
All of the features available in pdfFactoryPro are:
- Print PDFs using letterhead
- Add page numbering, headers, footers, watermarks.
- Each job can be saved automatically.
- Create a table with contents automatically
- Convert to greyscale
- PDF/A archiving.
- Please fill out the following forms.
- Crop sheets
- Edit text.
- Print as a single page PDF series.
- With the Notes function, you can add multiple signatures and initials
- Combining documents into one PDF is possible.
- For specific tasks, you can use custom drivers
- Highlight text, copy and redact
- Graphic copy, delete and save
- Convert text to links.
- Attach PDFs
PDFFactory Pro System Requirements
- Windows 2023 server, 2012 Server and R2, 2008Server & R2,
- Microsoft Networking with printer sharing
- Terminal Server and Citrix metaFrame can be fully supported both in single and desktop sessions
- Windows 10, 8, Vista,, XP
- Microsoft Networking allows printer sharing
How do I download and install pdfFactory Pro
- After clicking the download button(s), you can finish downloading the required files. Depending on your download speed, this may take a few minutes or several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software