This article will demonstrate how to install ORPALISPDF OCR v1.1.43 Pro for free on your computer. Follow the instructions and direct download link to install ORPALISPDF OCR v1.1.43 professional on your computer.
Table of Contents
- ORPALIS PDF OCR Version 1.1.43 Professional System Requirements
- How to Download and Install ORPALIS PDF OCR v1.1.43 Professional
- Required files
ORPALIS PDF OCR offers a very simple and productive way to convert any document to searchable PDF using outstanding optical character recognition (OCR) and layout analysis.
ORPALIS PDF OCR Professional Professional’s main features are:
- Faster PDF to OCR conversion tool on the market
- High quality optical character recognition, layout analysis.
- It is intuitive and productive.
- Images can now be searched.
- Don’t waste your time looking for information within log files.
- Fast automatic indexation of large volumes of documents.
- Its intuitive interface makes it easy to use.
- GdPicture.NET SDK enables you to run an efficient and reliable OCR tool.
- Constructed by industry experts.
ORPALISPDFOCR v1.1.43 Requirements
- Windows operating system (Vista and higher).
- 1.3GHz processor or better;
- Minimum of 512MB RAM (or higher recommended).
How to Download and Install ORPALIS PDF OCR v1.1.43 Professional
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. Depending upon your download speed, it may take several minutes to several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Start Setup.exe to install the software