This article will show you how to install ORPALIS PaperScan Pro on your PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing ORPALIS PaperScan Professional on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- ORPALIS PaperScan Professional System requirements
- How to Download AND Install ORPALIS PaperScan professional
- Files that are required
Information about the software
PaperScan Professional edition is a powerful, comprehensive tool to manage documents for your business or organization.
Professional Edition has many special features
- Unlimited batch TWAIN & WIA scanning / import.
- Save as single page PDF/A, TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNG, JBIG2, WEBP.
- Save as multipage PDF/A, JBIG2, and TIFF.
- Send as an email
- Image processing during batch acquisition: auto-deskew, angle rotation, borders removal, punch holes removal, negative.
- Post Image Processing: Color adjustment, color space conversions, effects, filters and crop.
As an output format for PDF/A, it supports the conformance levels of versions and support for PDF/A conformance.
ORPALIS paperScan professional system requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 1GB RAM
- 200 MB or More of Hard Disk Space Free
How to Download and Install ORPALIS PaperScan Professional
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Run Setup.exe then install the program