This article shows you how to download and install the full version of One Commander Portable (v3.4.46) for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing One Commander Portable (v3.4.46) on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- One Commander Portable (v3.4.46) System Requirements
- How to Download and Install One Commander Portable (v3.4.46)
- Required files
About the software
One Commander V3 is a modern file manager for Windows 10 and Windows 11. Features include tabs, dual-pane browsers, columns navigation, built-in preview, a theming system, color tags, and much more. It is free for home use and has no ads.
One Commander Portable (v3.4.46) System Requirements
- One Commander requires Windows 10 or Windows 11 and .NET 4.8 framework
- Windows 10S is NOT supported.
- High-DPI screen recommended (above 96ppi)
- Acrylic window effect is supported only in Windows 10, but Mica window effect is available in Windows 11 (may not work in some Insider builds)
How to Download and Install One Commander Portable (v3.4.46)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software