This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Navicat for Oracle v16.1 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Navicat for Oracle v16.1 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Navicat for Oracle v16.1 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Navicat for Oracle v16.1
- Required files
About the software
Navicat for Oracle improves the efficiency and productivity of Oracle developers and administrators with a streamlined working environment. Optimizing your Oracle development – create, organize, access, and share information quickly and securely. Navicat for Oracle is compatible with cloud databases like Amazon RDS and Oracle Cloud, and supports local/remote Oracle servers.
The main features of Navicat for Oracle are:
- Seamless Data Migration
- Diversified Manipulation Tool
- Easy SQL Editing
- Intelligent Database Designer
- Data Visualization Tool
- Data Generation Tool
- Increase Your Productivity
- Make Collaboration Easy
- Advanced Secure Connection
- Cross-Platform Licensing
- Dark Mode
Navicat for Oracle v16.1 System Requirements
- WindowsMicrosoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11, Server 2008, Server 2012, Server 2023, Server 2023
- macOSmacOS 10.14 Mojave, macOS 10.15 Catalina, macOS 11 Big Sur, macOS 12 Monterey
- LinuxDebian 9, Debian 10, Debian 11, Ubuntu 18.04, Ubuntu 20.04, Fedora 33, Fedora 34, Fedora 35, Linux Mint 19, Linux Mint 20, Deepin 20
How to Download and Install Navicat for Oracle v16.1
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software