This article explains how to get the full version Microsoft Word 2010 free of charge on your computer. For help installing Microsoft Word 2010 to your computer, please follow the direct download link as well as the instructions.
Table of Contents
- Microsoft Word 2010 System requirements
- How to Download and Install Microsoft Word 2010,
- Required files
More information about the software
Microsoft Word 2010 is the 2010 edition of the software and was bundled as an essential software within Office 2010. Word 2010 has more customization options, an enhanced Ribbon view, better file navigation, embedded screenshots, and integration with Word Web App.
Microsoft Word 2010. System Requirements
Office 2010 requires the following minimum system requirements: Intel Pentium III processor at 500 MHz, 256 MB PC100SDRAM, and Windows XP Professional 3. Office 2003 however required a processor at 233MHz and 128MB RAM.
How do I download and install Microsoft Word 2010
- You can click the download buttons below to finish downloading all the files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. For more information on extracting, please refer to this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run setup.exe to install Microsoft Word 2010
- You now have the full version of Microsoft Word 2010, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
- NOTE: if they ask for you to “activate”, then download this file, run IORRT 3.5.cmd, and then enter the letter “A”. To begin installing, Start the program again.