This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Microsoft Word 2007 for free on PC. For assistance in installing Microsoft Word 2007, follow the instructions and direct download link below.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- Microsoft Word 2007 System Prerequisites
- How to Download & Install Microsoft Word 2007
- Required files
Microsoft Word 2007 (20107 Edition) was included with Office 2007 as an essential software. Microsoft Word 2007 makes it easy to create professional-looking documents. Microsoft Office Fluent makes it easy to create professional-looking documents. Word 2007 templates are able to be integrated with back-end systems and business processes through document controls and XML Data Binding. This allows for faster template-based document authoring. Ecma Office Open XML Formats allow for smaller file sizes and better recovery of corrupt or damaged files.
Microsoft Word 2007 System Requirements
- Minimum Operating System: Microsoft Windows Server 2003 and later, Microsoft Windows XPSP2 or later.
- Processor Speed. 500 Hz.
- Minimal RAM Size 256 MB.
- Minimum Hard Drive Storage 1.5 GB, 2 GB.
How to Download and Install Microsoft Word 2007
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. Depending on how fast you are downloading, it might take several minutes to an hour.
- Extract the files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY, the password to extract, will always work!
Start Setup.exe to install the software