This article explains how to get the full version Microsoft Powerpoint 2010 free of charge on your PC. For help installing Microsoft Powerpoint 2010 on your PC, please follow the steps and download link.
Table of Contents
- Microsoft Powerpoint 2010 System requirements
- How to Download & Install Microsoft Powerpoint 2010
- Required files
About the software
Microsoft Powerpoint 2010 is the 2010 version of the software. It was included as an essential program within Office 2010.
Microsoft Powerpoint 2010, System Requirements
The minimum system requirements for Office 2010 include: Intel Pentium III processor, 500 MHz; 256 MB PC100 SDRAM; and Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 3. Office 2003 required a processor with 233 MHz and 128MB of RAM.
How to download and install Microsoft Powerpoint 2010,
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. Depending on your download speed, this may take a few minutes or several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Start setup.exe to install Microsoft Powerpoint 2010.
- You now have the full version of Microsoft Powerpoint 2010, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
- To install, first download the file. Next, open “IORRT3.5.cmd”. Next, launch the software again.