This article explains how to get the full version Microsoft Office 2023 free of charge on your computer. For assistance in installing Microsoft Office 2023 on your PC, follow the instructions and direct download link below.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Microsoft Office 2023 System requirements
- How to Download and Install Microsoft Office 2023
- Files that are required
Microsoft Office 2023 is the successor of Office 2013. It is a Microsoft Office personal productivity software. It was officially launched on September 22, 2023. At the Ignite conference in Chicago in May 2023, Windows preview was made available to registered users of Office 365. Office 2023 includes new features such as the ability to open, save, edit, and delete files from the cloud right from your desktop. There is also a new search tool called “Tell Me”, that uses intelligent commands for Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. You can also write in real-time with other Office Online users. This is a critical feature for collaboration between team members located in different locations or countries.
Other minor features include Insights, a tool integrated with Bing to obtain information contextualised by the web, new types of Excel charts (such as treemaps, pie charts, cascade charts, box-plots and histograms), and a data loss prevention (DLP) tool, available for Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Office 2023 has a graphical interface that is almost identical to Office 2013. Office 2023 inherits Office 2013’s Microsoft graphics language. It uses a flat interface with minor modifications to conform to Office mobile.
Microsoft Office 2023 System Requirements
- 1 GHz processor
- 2GB RAM
- 3 GB free disk space. Better to have some extra space in case you need it for temp files
- Minimum screen resolution of 1280×800
- Windows 7 SP1 or above operating system; Works best on latest operating system according to Microsoft
- It is recommended that the browsers used be the most recent version or the versions immediately before the latest version
- At least .Net 3.5; preferred 4.5 LCR
- A Microsoft account with a OneDrive account.
How to Download and Install Microsoft Office 2023
- You can click on the below download button to start downloading the files. Depending on how fast you are downloading, it might take several minutes to an hour.
- Extract the files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Before you continue, ensure that you have uninstalled all files associated with Microsoft Office 2013, 2023 and later.
- Click on “Software Files” to select the language and then install the software.
- Select “Install Office” and then select “Ok”. Wait for Office-2023 to finish installation.
- Once it is finished, go to the “Utilities” tab and then select “Word”. Once they ask for you to activate, click exit and then exit from Microsoft Word.
- Next, choose Office RETAIL=> VL from the utilities tab. Once the wizard is finished (it will display “Completed”) choose “Activate Office”.
- When you get the “ACTIVATION SUCCESSFUL” message you are done!
- You now have the full version of Microsoft Office 2023, without any limitations, installed on your computer.