This article explains how to get the full version Microsoft Office 2023 free of charge on your computer. Follow these steps to install Microsoft Office 2023.
Table of contents
- What’s new?
- Installation technology
- Microsoft Office 2023: System Requirements
How to Install and Download Microsoft Office 2023
Microsoft Office 2023, the 2023 version of Microsoft Office productivity software is the official successor for Office 2023. It was published commercially for Windows 10 in September 2023. This version includes some features that were previously only available to Office 365 subscribers. This version comes after Microsoft released Office 2023 Commercial Preview for Windows 10 on April 27, 2023.
Office 2023 offers many key features not available in Office 365. These include enhanced inking capabilities, new PowerPoint animations including morph and zoom, and new Excel formulas for data analysis. Office 2023 Windows needs Windows 10, Windows Server 20003, or macOS Sierra. OneNote does not exist in the suite. The UWP version OneNote, which is included within Windows 10, replaces it. OneNote 2023 may be installed as an optional feature within the Office 2023 install. Office 2023 will receive five years of traditional support, but only two years of extended support.
In both Office 2013 and 2023, various editions containing client apps were available in Click-to-Run (Microsoft App-V) and in traditional Windows Installer installation formats. Microsoft announced for Office 2023 that client apps would only be able to run the Click to Run installer while app servers will use the MSI installer.
Microsoft Office 2023 System Requirements
- 1 GHz processor
- 2GB RAM
- There is 3GB disk space available; it’s better to have extra space for temp files
- Minimum screen resolution of 1280×800
- Windows 7 SP1 or higher operating system; Best on the most recent operating system according Microsoft
- You should use the most current browser version or the one immediately before it
- Minimum.Net 3.5, preferred 4.5 LCR
- A Microsoft account with a OneDrive account.
Downloading and installing Microsoft Office 2023
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the files. This article will help you learn how to extract. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Before proceeding, please ensure you have uninstalled or deleted all files that are related to Microsoft Office 2013, 2023, or later.
- Open the “Software Files” folder and mount “Office_2023v16.0.14527.20236X64.iso”. This article will help you to mount files.
- Run “OInstallLite.exe”, as administrator. Microsoft Office 2023 will be replaced by Microsoft Office. This section allows you to choose the Office 2023 version and tools that you require. You can also adjust the language. Once you’ve chosen all the variables that you require, click “Install Office” then wait for Microsoft Office installation to complete.
- You will need to activate Microsoft Word after you launch Microsoft Word. It is time to close it.
- Now you need to crack the program. Right click on the “ACTIVATOR” file, and choose “Run as administrator”. Wait for the activation to complete.
- You now have Microsoft Office 2023 in its full version, with no limitations, on your computer.