This article explains how to get the full version Microsoft Office 2013 free of charge on your computer. Follow the steps and download link to install Microsoft Office 2013 directly on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Microsoft Office 2013 System Requirements
- How to download and install Microsoft Office 2013
- Required files
About the software
Microsoft Office 2013 (codename Office 15), is the 2013 edition of Microsoft Office personal productivity software. It replaces Microsoft Office 2010. Office 2013 features extended file format support, touch input, and a refreshed interface. It is the successor to Microsoft Office 2010. Office 2013 abandoned support for Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008, signalling a new era of Windows operating systems, namely Windows 8 and 10.
The development of Office 2013 began in 2010 while Microsoft was completing work on Microsoft Office 2010. After some screenshots had been leaked in March 2011, the build 2703.1000 (Milestone 2) became public on May 16, 2011.
These are the major changes:
- In Microsoft Word, the possibility of inserting video and audio online and the diffusion of documents on the web were implemented.
- Excel now offers a way to filter data along a timeline, the ability to convert Roman numerals into Arabic numbers and the integration advanced trigonometric functions.
- PowerPoint introduced new templates, models and transition effect.
- Outlook introduced some of the most prominent changes, such as a new view to scheduled operations.
- OneNote now has a splash screen.
Microsoft Office 2013 System Information
- Processor running at least 1 GHz
- 1 to 2 GB of RAM (depending on architecture, 32 or 64 bits),
- 3 GB free space
- DirectX 10 compatible graphics card
How do I download and install Microsoft Office 2013
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. Depending on the speed of your download, it may take between a few minutes and a few hours to complete.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Open the “Software Files” and run “setup.exe”. Select “Install Now” and follow the on-screen instructions in order to install Office 2013.
- Microsoft Office 2013 is now fully installed on your system.