This article will show you how to install Microsoft Office 2007 on your PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Microsoft Office 2007 on your computer.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- Microsoft Office 2007 System Requirements
- How to download and install Microsoft Office 2007
- Required files
About the software
Microsoft Office 2007 (codenamed Office 12), the 2007 version of Microsoft Office, is an office suite and productivity software that Microsoft published. It was released to manufacturing on November 3, 2006; it was subsequently made available to volume license customers on November 30, 2006, and later to retail on January 30, 2007, the same respective release dates of Windows Vista. It was preceded, then succeeded by Office 2003.
Manage your entire business with Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007. This product contains all of the user friendly business software that comes with Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007, Groove 2007. and OneNote 2007. These applications comprise:
- Microsoft Office Excel 2007 can be used to analyze your business data, create spreadsheets, track time and costs, as well as track people, resources, and human resources.
- Microsoft Office Word 2007 for creating, managing, saving, editing, and deleting documents
- Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 to produce professional publications
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager allows you to manage customers, contacts and sales
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 is used to create dynamic sales presentation
- Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2008 – Save time, get organized and do business online with this complete accounting solution for small business
- Microsoft Access 2007 allows you to create a database. You can then filter, sort and graph business information.
- InfoPath 2007, to lower the cost for executing business transactions.
- Communicator 2007 allows users to communicate more easily with clients and colleagues in different locations and time zones. It uses a variety communications techniques, including voice, video, and instant messaging.
- Groove 2007 enables you to collaborate with others dynamically using a single workspace. This allows all team members, tools and documents to be gathered in one place.
- OneNote 2007 is a tool that allows you to collect and organize handwritten and audio and video recordings, screen clippings and drawings, as well as Web research and screen research.
Microsoft Office 2007 System Requirements
|Computer and processor||500 megahertz processors (MHz) or higher|
|Memory||Minimum of 256 megabytes (MB) RAM. Outlook Instant Search requires at least 512MB RAM. Office Word does not support contextual spelling and grammar if it has less than 1 gigabyte of memory.|
|Hard disk||1.5 GB of memory. A portion of this disk space is free after installation if the original download package is removed from the hard drive.|
|Display||Monitors with a resolution of 1024 x 768 and higher|
|Operating system||Windows XP Service Pack (SP2) 2, Windows Server 2003 SP1 with SP1, and other operating systems. On 64-bit operating systems, the Office Clean-up wizard will not work.|
Windows XP Tablet PC Edition is required for some inking functions. Speech recognition functionality needs a close microphone and an output device. Information Rights Management features require access to a Windows 2003 Server with SP1 or later that is running Windows Rights Management Services.
Microsoft Exchange Server 2000 (or later) is required to access certain advanced functions in Office Outlook 2007. Server connectivity required for dynamic Calendars. Instant Search requires Windows Desktop Search 3.0.
Advanced collaboration functionality requires connectivity to Windows Server 2003 with SP1 and later. Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 is required for some advanced functionality.
Internet Explorer 6.0 and later 32-bit browser only. Internet access is necessary for Internet functionality. You may have to pay fees.
|Additional||Your operating system configuration and other factors may affect the requirements or product functionality.|
How do I download and install Microsoft Office 2007
- After clicking the download button(s), you can finish downloading the files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the files. This article will show you how to extract. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Open “Software Files” folder and run setup.exe. When prompted, open Serial.txt. Then copy and paste the serial code into installer. Finish your installation.
- The full version 2007 of Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 is now installed on your system.