This article will show you how to install Math Resource Studio Professional version 7.0.173 on your PC. You can download Math Resource Studio Professional (v7.0.173) from the direct link provided below.
Table of Contents
- Math Resource Studio Professional Professional v7.0.173 System requirements
- How to Download and Install Math Resource Studio Professional V7.0.173
- Files that are required
Information about the software
Math Resource Studio makes creating differentiated math worksheets easy. It can be used to address the educational needs for all students. Generate worksheets with the exact math practice required to advance skills to the next level and provide that motivating match between learning activity and learning need.
Math Resource Studio Professional features the following:
- Answer Blocks
- Serial Number
- Updated picture editor with full editing including resizing, cropping, rotation, flipping, drawing, text, color adjustments, effects, and more.
- Exercise Set Titles
- Background Grids
- Total Page Tag – New page tag tp> to indicate the total pages.
Math Resource Studio Professional Professional Version 7.0.173 System requirements
- Windows-based computer (or a PC emulator to run Apple/Mac computers).
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8/8.1 or 7, with all current service packs
- 32-bit vs 64-bit editions
- 2 GB RAM
- 75 MB hard disk space
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- .Net Framework 4.5.2 *
How To Download and Install Math Resource Studio Professional Version 7.0.173
- You can click the download buttons below to finish downloading all the files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. For more information on extracting files, please refer to this article. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Run Setup.exe then install the program