This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Mailbird Pro v2.9.61 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Mailbird Pro v2.9.61 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Mailbird Pro v2.9.61 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Mailbird Pro v2.9.61
- Required files
About the software
Mailbird is more than just another email client. Unlike most of the competition, Mailbird is designed to change the way you manage your email, scheduling, tasks, communications, and beyond. However, it doesn’t require you to sign up for a bunch of new accounts and services. Instead, Mailbird lets you bring all your accounts onto one amazing-looking platform where you can do everything in one place.
Mailbird’s contacts manager unifies your contacts in the best way possible.
Linking, merging, drag & drop of contacts and many other features will take your contacts management to the next level.
The main features of Mailbird Pro are:
- Unified Inbox
- Customizable Layout
- App Integrations
- Speed Reader
- Custom Sounds
- Linkedin Lookup
- Attachment Search
- Dark Theme
- Multi-language Support
Mailbird Pro v2.9.61 System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista.
- Processor: Anything with at least 1 GHz.
- RAM: 512 MB.
- Hard Disk: 200 MB.
- Video Card: Any DirectX 9 capable graphics adapter.
How to Download and Install Mailbird Pro v2.9.61
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software