This article shows you how to download and install the full version of LibreOffice v7.4.0 for free on PC. For instructions on how to install LibreOffice v7.4.0, follow the link below.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- LibreOffice v7.4.0 System Requirements
How to Download and Install LibreOffice.4.0
About the software
LibreOffice (.org) is a powerful office suite. Millions of people use it every day. Its intuitive interface and many features allow you to express your creativity and boost your productivity. LibreOffice offers many apps that make it the most versatile Free Open Source Office suite: Calc for word processing, Calc for spreadsheets, Impress (presentations), Draw(vector graphics or flowcharts), Databases (databases), and Mathematics (formula-editing).
Your documents will look professional and clean, regardless of their purpose: a letter, a master thesis, a brochure, financial reports, marketing presentations, technical drawings and diagrams. LibreOffice’s powerful styles system, structuring tools and formatting tools make your work look amazing while you concentrate on the content.
LibreOffice can be used with many document formats, including Microsoft(r), Word (.docx), Excel, (.xlsx), PowerPoint, (.pptx), and Publisher. LibreOffice is also compatible with the Open Document Format. With LibreOffice, you have maximum control over your data and content – and you can export your work in many different formats including PDF.
LibreOffice’s most important features include:
- Bigger spreadsheets, better presentations
- Calc 16384 columns
- Writer has a better way to track changes
- In presentations, document themes
- You can find out more
LibreOffice v7.4.0 System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 Update with KB3063858, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012 to 2023, Windows 10 and 11 (LibreOffice is fully supported for Windows 11).
- Pentium-compatible computer (Pentium III/Athlon or newer system recommended).
- 256 MB RAM is recommended.
- You can have up to 1.5GB free hard drive space
- 1024×768 resolution (higher resolutions are recommended), with at minimum 256 colors
- macOS 10.12 & newer
- Intel or Apple Silicon Processor (via Rosetta â€“ native Apple silicon support in development)
- RAM: 512 MB
- Up to 800 MB of available hard disk space
- Graphic device 1024×768 with 256 colors (higher resolution is recommended).
How do I download and install LibreOffice v7.4.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. Learn how to extract the files. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Run Setup.exe and install the software