This article shows you how to download and install the full version of LastPass Password Manager v4.101.0 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing LastPass Password Manager v4.101.0 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- LastPass Password Manager v4.101.0 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install LastPass Password Manager v4.101.0
- Required files
About the software
At home and work, you have more online accounts than you can possibly remember. And since 81% of breaches are caused by weak or reused passwords, it’s essential that each account have a unique password. So how are you supposed to remember these strong, unique passwords? You can’t. But a password manager can.
A password manager is a tool that does the work of creating, remembering, and filling in passwords. Simply log into an online account for the first time and LastPass will store your username and password so every time you go back your credentials will be filled in automatically.
Consider your most valuable documents – passport, credit cards, social security, etc. With LastPass, you can create a Secure Note for each and store all the relevant information.
No more need to enter your address or credit card information every time you make a purchase. All of this can be securely stored in LastPass and filled in with one click.
The main features of LastPass Password Manager are:
- Log in and go
- Simplify online shopping
- Generate strong passwords
- Store digital records
- Share effortlessly
- Dark web monitoring
LastPass Password Manager v4.101.0 System Requirements
- Windows 8.1 or later*
- The two (2) most recent major macOS versions with a 64-bit processor required
- Chrome OS
How to Download and Install LastPass Password Manager v4.101.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software