This article shows you how to download and install the full version of ISpring Suite (v10.3.0) for free on PC. For instructions on how to install ISpring Suite (v10.3.0), follow the link below.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- ISpring Suite (v10.3.0) System Requirements
- How to Download ISpring suite (v10.3.0).
- Required files
About the software
With iSpring Suite, you can create eLearning courses quickly and easily.
ISpring Suite (v10.3.0), has the following main features:
- Convert your PowerPoint presentations into online courses with just a couple of clicks. All PPT effects will remain intact.
- You can create a company assessment to evaluate employees and collect feedback. iSpring’s templates are ready-made to make quiz creation simple.
- Use interactive role-playing scenarios to improve communication skills. To immerse your staff into a real-world setting, choose from a variety of characters and locations. You can also build branching scenarios. Voiceovers are available.
ISpring Suite (v10.3.0) System Requirements
- Computer, processor: Duo-Core processor (Quad Core and higher are recommended, 2.0GHz or faster is recommended)
- Memory: 4 GB (Recommended: 8 GB or more)
- No disk space restrictions: 2GB for installation, and 20GB for operation
- Display : 1366×768 o higher
- Video card: NVIDIA GeForce 8 series, Intel HD Graphics 2000, or AMD Radeon(tm) R600 or higher with 512 B memory for regular video and 1 GB for HD video, Direct3D 10.1/Direct 2D compatible graphics adapter is required for the correct work of iSpring Cam Pro. *
- Audio Sound card and microphone for narration recording
- Video: Built-in or external webcam (for video recording)
- Operating Software: Microsoft Windows Windows 7.8/10/11 (32/64-bit).
- Microsoft PowerPoint Microsoft PowerPoint: 2007/2010/2013/2023/2023/365 (32- and 64-bit) (ISO (Non-Windows Store) versions)
- Microsoft Word Microsoft Word: 2007/2010/2013/2023/2023/365 (32- and 64-bit) (ISO (Non-Windows Store) versions)
How do I Download and Install ISpring Suite? (v10.3.0).
- After clicking the download button(s), you can finish downloading the files. Depending on how fast you are downloading, it might take several minutes to an hour.
- Extract the downloaded files. For more information on extracting files, please refer to this article. QWERTY, the password to extract, will always work!
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software