This article shows you how to download and install the full version of GiliSoft USB Lock for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing GiliSoft USB Lock on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- GiliSoft USB Lock System Requirements
- How to Download and Install GiliSoft USB Lock
- Required files
About the software
GiliSoft USB Lock is a data leak prevention tool that prevents leakage and copy of your data to USB Drives (Android phone/iPhone), External Drives, CDs/DVDs or other such portable devices. Once installed, USB Lock lets you block all such drives and devices that do not belong to you. USB Lock can stop stealing or hacking and you can share your PC with anyone without fear of data theft. This is an easy USB Secure Software and powerful Endpoint DLP Suite that helps you to lock usb port,make dvd/cd burner read-only, block some websites, forbid some programs and disable more devices.
Exclusive Features of USB Lock:
- Disable reading from USB/SD disks, disable writing to USB/SD disks,Block non-system partition(s). It doesn’t allow any type of USB/SD drive to access your computer unless you authorize it or it has been in trusted devices White-list.
- Disable reading from DVD/CD discs or making DVD/CD burner read-only. This application also blocks any disc that uses the disk hub, bay, combo or CD/DVD drive and allots a drive letter.
- You can create a whitelist to allow ‘certain approved’ USB pen drives. Then it will block all USB drives except the ones in the white-list.
- USB Lock provide full reports and logs: (1) USB Activity – Monitor all file operation (like create delete files ) on all USB disks that connected to your computer. (2) Deny & Allow Access History. (3) Activity White List.
GiliSoft USB Lock System Requirements
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 Dual Core or better.
- Memory: at least 512 Mb RAM.
- Hard disk space: 12 Mb or more for installation.
- OS: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 (either 32-bit or 64-bit)
How to Download and Install GiliSoft USB Lock
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software