This article will guide you through how to download and install Freeplane full version 1.7.11 free on your PC. For more information on how to install Freeplane V1.7.11 on your PC, please follow the instructions and direct download link.
Table of contents
- Freeplane v1.7.11 System Requirements
- How to download and install Freeplane v1.7.11
- Files required
Information on the software
Freeplane is a free and open-source software application that supports thinking, sharing information, getting things done at work, in school and at home. It offers a variety of tools to help you map your thoughts (also known by concept mapping and information mapping), as well as navigating the mapped data. Freeplane, which is a powerful and user-friendly version of Mindmeister, Xmind, and similar mind-mapping software, is also available.
Freeplane is written with Java Swing (OSGi) and Java Swing (Java). It will run on any system with Java installed. It can either be used locally or from removable storage such a USB hard drive.
Freeplane has the following main features:
- Export to PNG and JPEG (in addition HTML/XHTML, PDF)
- All open maps can be found and replaced.
- Paste HTML as node structure.
- Outline mode
- Version portable (runs off a USB flash drive).
- Scripting via Groovy.
- Spell checker.
Freeplane v1.7.11 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install Freeplane v1.7.11
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
Run Setup.exe and install the software