This article shows you how to download and install the full version of EarthTime v6.22.2 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing EarthTime v6.22.2 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- EarthTime v6.22.2 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install EarthTime v6.22.2
- Required files
About the software
EarthTime displays the local time and date of any place in the world. It has a built-in database of thousands of cities worldwide but users can add any number of custom locations. EarthTime shows a map of the earth with daylight and night shadows, local weather conditions and optionally a cloud layer with current satellite cloud data. Alarms can be set on the local time of any city in the world. Many options allow flexible customization.
The main features of EarthTime are:
- Locations of more than 140.000 Cities with local time and date
- Alarms for any place in the world
- View of the earth at day and night
- Clouds (internet download of current satellite cloud data)
- Weather data (temperature, humidity, wind, air pressure, METAR data, etc.)
- Full screen mode
- Many options for full customization
- Silent installation and uninstallation for mass deployment
EarthTime v6.22.2 System Requirements
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
- Windows Server
How to Download and Install EarthTime v6.22.2
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software