This article will show you how to free download and install DocuFreezer version 4.0.2207.5170 on your PC. Follow these instructions and the direct download link to install DocuFreezer.
Table of contents
- DocuFreezer v4.0.2207.5170 System Requirements
- How to Download DocuFreezer v4.0.2207.5170
- Required files
About the software
DocuFreezer converts and stores your documents and images in PDF, TXT. JPG, TIFF and PNG formats. The program “freezes” the documents and protects them against future amendments. It doesn’t matter what device it is displayed on, the original document will still look the same.
Converting Adobe PDF, Word, Excel spreadsheet, Outlook email, PowerPoint presentation and HTML page, Photoshop file, XPS, text file or JPEG file to another format is often not a problem. However, it is possible to batch convert multiple files without having to do the same thing over and again. DocuFreezer file converter is free and can save you hours each day.
DocuFreezer’s most important features include:
- Simple and simple interface
- Keeping original file contents
- Files can be saved as PDFs or images
- Conversion of multiple file simultaneously
- Supported input formats include 80+
- For PDF, you have the option to merge, combine and split.
DocuFreezer v4.0.2207.5170 System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 11/10/8/7 /XP Service Pack 3 (32/64-bit system or Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2023 /2023 or later versions
- Intel Core i3 or AMD Athlon II X2 processor or faster processor
- 8 GB RAM or greater
- 412 MB of free space on your hard drive
- Microsoft NET Framework 4.0: Required software
Downloading and installing DocuFreezer v4.0.2207.5170
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. This may take anywhere from a few seconds to several hours depending on your download speed.
- Extract the files. For more information on extracting files, please refer to this article. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software