This article will demonstrate how to get the full version DesignBuilder V22.214.171.124 free of charge on your computer. For instructions on how to install DesignBuilder v126.96.36.199, follow the link below.
Table of contents
- DesignBuilder v188.8.131.52 System Requirements
- How to Download & Install DesignBuilder V184.108.40.206
- Files required
More information about the software
Many different criteria must be balanced in order to provide high quality, comfortable buildings that also comply with building regulations, minimise upfront costs to the client, optimise on-going energy costs and reduce environmental impact.
DesignBuilder, a completely modular software solution, includes a core 3D modeller and 11 modules that combine to provide detailed analysis for any building. Each module integrates seamlessly with its counterparts. You can either choose individual modules or one of our bundles.
Our software packages contain the most common module combinations for each class of user as shown below. A site network license can include any combination of modules. Modules can also purchased separately. For more information click on the module’s name or the job function.
The key features
- Generate a wide range of outputs and reports to help you compare the performance of design alternatives.
- Based on the client’s needs, optimize the building in any stage.
- With minimal time and effort, you can create complex buildings.
- For data entry, you can import BIM and CAD data.
- Generate impressive rendered images and movies.
- Thermal simulation with Simplify EnergyPlus
DesignBuilder v220.127.116.11 System Requirements
- Windows 10/11
- i5, i7, AMD or Xeon processor with 4 or more cores.
- 8-16GB (or higher) RAM
- At least 200 GB of free disk space. SSD speeds up software operations and is more durable, especially for laptops.
- A pointer device like a mouse or laptop keyboard. The majority of users prefer a mouse to trackpads.
- 100% NVIDIA graphics card adapter with hardware acceleration in 32-bit color mode.
- Screen size 17 inches or more, 1280×1024 pixels (or larger) for efficiency in the modeling process. Also, screen sizes greater than 1024×1024 pixels are recommended for high-quality visualisations and walk-throughs on DesignBuilder models. Large screens (e.g. DesignBuilder is best suited for large screens (e.g. 27”).
How to Download and Install DesignBuilder v18.104.22.168
- You can click on the below download button to start downloading the files. Depending upon your download speed, it might take between a few minutes and a few hours to complete the download.
- Extract the files. This article will help you learn how to extract. QWERTY is always the password to extract!
Run Setup.exe then install the program