This article will demonstrate how to get the full version CSI SAFE v22.214.171.1245 free of charge on your PC. To install CSI SAFE v126.96.36.1995 onto your computer, please follow the below instructions.
Table of contents
- About the software
- CSI SAFE v188.8.131.525 System Requirements
- How to download and install CSI SAFE v184.108.40.2065
- Required files
SAFE integrates the entire engineering design process from framing layouts to detail drawing production in one intuitive environment. SAFE provides unmatched productivity to the engineer with its truly unique combination of power, comprehensive capabilities, and ease-of-use.
Over 45 years have passed since CSI solvers were first introduced to the market. SAPFire Analysis Engine allows for multiple 64-bit optimization solvers and can do both Ritz or eigen analysis. To make use of multiple processors, there are parallelization options.
SAFE has a single user interface that allows for modeling, analysis, design, reporting, and reporting. For quick access to objects and properties, a new model explorer can be used.
SAFE can be used to model foundations, basemats, or footings. You can easily model soil supports with zero tension soil models using uplift analysis. The area assignment of soil support is determined by the subgrade moduleus. They automatically adjust when the mesh changes. Basemat foundation models are available with pedestals, columns, beams or piles.
Design strips can be used to determine how reinforcement requirements will be calculated. SAFE can automatically define the strips for you, or you can define them yourself.
CSI SAFE’s main features are:
- USER INTERFACE
- STRUCTURAL COMBOONS
- OUTPUT & DISPLAY
- EXPORT AND IMMIGRANCY
CSI SAFE v220.127.116.115 System Specifications
- Processor Minimum: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 Recommended: Intel i5/i7, AMD Athlon X4/Ryzen, or better A 64-bit CPU is required The SAPFire(r) Analytical Engine includes multi-threaded solvers and algorithms that can take advantage of multi-core CPUs. Multiple cores can be used in the design algorithms.
- Operating System Windows 8.1 or 10 64-bit process
- Video Card Minimum: Supporting 1024×768 resolution and 16 bit colors for standard (GDI+). Recommended: Discrete card with NVIDIA GPU, equivalent or dedicated graphics RAM (512Mb or greater) for DirectX graphics modes. DirectX 11 Compatibility is required. The card should have raster drawing capabilities that support legacy depth bias.
- Minimum RAM: 8GB RAM. The size of the problem and the speed for resolution & recovery are greatly increased with more RAM.
- Disk Space 6GB required to install the software. External and network drives are not recommended.
How To Download and Install CSI SAFE v18.104.22.1685
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. QWERTY, the password to extract, will always work!
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software