This article will show you how to install Classroom Spy Professional (v4.8.5) on your PC. For help installing Classroom Spy Professional, (v4.8.5) on your PC, follow the instructions and direct download link.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- Requirements for Classroom spy Professional (v4.8.5)
- How to Install and Download Classroom Spy Professional (v4.8.5)
- Required files
Classroom monitoring software is a vital tool to improve student engagement and class productivity. It has built-in classroom surveillance so you can see what everyone is doing, without ever leaving your desk. Remotely monitor the activity of all student computer in your school. You can also share your monitor with your students, view record activity, control computers and make demos.
- Classroom monitoring â€“ See live screens for all students’ computers
- Show your screen to students
- Student computer can be controlled with mouse and keyboard
- All students’ computers must be locked to ensure that they are not accessed by others.
- Record student computers screens to AVI files
- Send and collect files
- Perform several actions such as power off/restart, hibernate or lock workstation
- Block ports and individual web sites, or block them all.
- Student computers allow you to stop or start applications and processes
- Terminal Services (RDP) session monitoring for thin clients
- Can be remotely set up and installed
- Works on LANs, WLANs, VPNs, and the Internet
- Password protected
- Multi-monitor support
Classroomspy Professional (v4.8.5) System requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory). Maximum RAM: 2GB RAM (4 GB recommended).
- Free Hard Disk Storage: 200 MB and More
Downloading and installing Classroom Spy Professional (v4.8.5)
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. Depending upon your download speed, it may take several minutes or even hours to complete the download.
- Extract the downloaded files. For more information on extracting files, please refer to this article. QWERTY, the password to extract, will always work!
Start Setup.exe to install the software