This article explains how to get the full Cerberus FTP Server Enterprise Enterprise (v12.10) for free on your PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Cerberus FTP Server Enterprise v12.10 on your computer.
Table of contents
- Cerberus FTP Server Enterprise v12.10 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Cerberus FTP Server Enterprise Version 12.10
- Required files
Cerberus File Transfer Server Enterprise Edition ensures file transfers are secure for larger organizations by using file retention policies, automatic transfer and advanced reporting.
Cerberus FTP Server supports most major file-transfer protocols. This allows simultaneous FTP/S (SCP), SFTP and HTTP/S protocols to work on a single address.
Cerberus FTP Server offers a web client that allows users with access to desktops or mobile web browsers to easily connect to the server. This allows them to do file operations like downloading, deleting files, renaming, creating directories and zipping/unzipping files.
Cerberus supports Secure Copy Protocol. This is a secure file transfer protocol that allows for simple file uploads on legacy devices. SCP now supports filenames that contain wildcards.
The main features of Cerberus FTP Server Enterprise are:
- Server for file transfers managed
- HTTPS Web Client
- Event automation & alerts
- File retention policies
- Ad-hoc file sharing
- All features taken from the Professional
- Email and phone support
Cerberus FTP Server Enterprise v12.10 System Requirements
- Windows Server 2023 and 2023, 2012 10, 8, 7, 7
- 1GHz x64 (preferably 2 GHz)
- 8 GB is highly recommended.
- WXGA (1280×768) or higher resolution monitor
How to Download and Install Cerberus FTP Server Enterprise v12.10
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. Depending on your download speed, this may take several minutes to several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. This article will help you learn how to extract. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software