This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Avast! Clear for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Avast! Clear on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Avast! Clear System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Avast! Clear
- Required files
About the software
Uninstall our software using avastclear. Sometimes it’s not possible to uninstall Avast the standard way – using the ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS in control panel. In this case, you can use our uninstallation utility avastclear.
- Download avastclear on your desktop
- Start Windows in Safe Mode
- Open (execute) the uninstall utility
- If you installed Avast in a different folder than the default, browse for it. (Note: Be careful! The content of any folder you choose will be deleted!)
- Click REMOVE
- Restart your computer
Avast! Clear System Requirements
- 11, 10, 8.x, 7 SP1 — x64, x86
- Server 2023, 2023, 2023, 2012, 2008 R2 SP1 — any edition — x64
- Small Business Server 2011 — x64
How to Download and Install Avast! Clear
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software