This article shows how to download the full version Autodesk EAGLE Premium V9.6.2 and install it on your own computer. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Autodesk EAGLE Premium v9.6.2 on your computer.
Table of contents
- Autodesk EAGLE Premium v9.6.2 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Autodesk EAGLE Premium Version 9.6.2
- Required files
EAGLE (electronic design automation) software allows printed circuit board (PCB), designers to seamlessly connect schematic diagrams and component placement.
Fusion 360 is a new application that unifies MCAD, 3D modelling, documentation, simulation, and manufacturing. It was created from scratch.
You can bring your electronic inventions to life using a comprehensive set of PCB layout, schematic editing tools, library contents and community-driven features.
The main features of Autodesk EAGLE Premium are:
- Every engineer can use PCB layout software
- Schematic editor
- SPICE simulator
- Modular design blocks
- Electronic rule checking
- Real-time design synchronization
- Instruments for intuitive alignment
- Push and push routing
Autodesk Autodesk Autodesk Elite Premium v9.6.2 Requirements
- Microsoft(r), Windows(7) or newer is required
- EAGLE 64-bit requires a 64-bit operating system.
- A minimum graphic resolution of 1024×768 pixels is required.
How to Download and Install Autodesk EAGLE Premium v9.6.2
- After clicking the download button(s), you can finish downloading the files. This may take anywhere from a few seconds to a few hours depending on how fast your download speed is.
- Extract the files. This article will help you learn how to extract. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Run Setup.exe and install the software