This article shows how to install Autodata 3.45 full-featured on your PC. For assistance in installing Autodata 3.45 onto your computer, follow these instructions.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Autodata 3.45 System Requirements
- How to download and install autodata 3.45
- Required files
Information on the software
For all makes of vehicles, you can find repair instructions, service information as well as wiring diagrams and labor times. Autodata popular program for car-care centers contains the information on systems of injection of petrol and some diesel engines (PINDATA), as parameters for adjustment of disorder-convergence, installations of belts and timing chains, repairing of air conditioners, airbags, ABS and other systems of automobiles manufactured in Europe. The program includes Autodata wiring and layout.
Autodata 3.45 System Requirements
- Processor 2 GHz
- Memory 2 GB RAM
- 2 GB free harddisk space
- DVD drive
- 1 USB 2.0 Port Free
- Windows XP SP3 / VISTA / Windows / 7 / 8, or 10
How to Download and Install Autodata 3.45
- After clicking the download button(s), you can finish downloading the files. Depending on how fast you are downloading, it might take several minutes to an hour.
- Extract the downloaded files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Run Setup.exe and install the software