This article explains how to get the full ATLAS.ti.v188.8.131.52 installed on your computer for free. To install ATLAS.ti.v184.108.40.206, please follow the instructions and direct download link.
Table of contents
- About the software
- ATLAS.ti.ti.v220.127.116.11 System requirements
- How to Download and Install ATLAS.ti v18.104.22.168
- Required files
Information about the software
ATLAS.ti helps users uncover actionable insights by using intuitive and automated research tools powered with the latest AI/machine learning algorithms and best-in-class technology. It is designed to meet all needs: basic analysis tasks through to more complex research projects.
ATLAS.ti enables data analysis in many areas, such as education and psychology, sociology. Health, engineering. IT. Social sciences. Religious Studies. History. Law. Criminalology. UX.UI. Market Research. Tourism. Economics. Medicine. Management, Policy, Ecology.
It is possible to import files from any source. Use intelligent automation to gain valuable insights and make informed decisions. This takes only hours, not days.
Without any prior knowledge, anyone can control their data analysis: Edit content, refine and structure data as they need. You can simply use codes to tag qualitative insight, and you can embrace auto-coding with team collaboration for lightning fast results.
Your data can speak for itself and give you a deep understanding of what your research results mean. With ATLAS.ti, you can share your insights through clear visualizations that turn dull numbers into eye-opening results – presenting your conclusions with confidence.
ATLAS.ti’s main features are:
- Access to all available research tools is important.
- All license types eligible for regular software updates
- Leverage the full power of ATLAS.ti without the need to pay for upgrades or higher versions.
- Purchase one license and you can use it on native Windows apps and Mac apps as well as our Web-version.
- The cloud-based Web version can be accessed from any location and works with all browsers.
- Additionally, utilize our light version mobile apps on Android and iOS for iPad.
- Our users love and praise our easy-to-learn interface.
- Automated and semi-automated tools for research can help you save time.
- Our ATLAS.ti AI Lab offers the most advanced data analysis technology to achieve better results.
- Collaboration is effortless with colleagues from different departments and teams.
- Easily invite members to your projects and optimize efficiency.
- Every interaction takes place in real-time and is instantly visible
- You can share multi-user licences with as many people you want. There are no restrictions about people, seats or machines.
- Benefit from a seamless experience even in large institutions and organizations: Users can simply bring their own device and start working instantly – without the need for a license server.
- If one user logs in, their seat automatically opens up for another user (concurrently used).
- You can reach us 24/7 via live chat, phone or email.
- Receive weekly webinars and training to harness the full power OF ATLAS.TI
- Leverage helpful techniques, guides, video tutorials, and expert tips for your projects in our ATLAS.ti Community and the ATLAS.ti Research Hub.
ATLAS.ti v22.214.171.124 Requirements
- Operating Systems: Windows 11/Windows 10, Windows 8.1/Windows 7
- Intel-based PC, 2GHz,
- Intel Core, compatible CPU, minimum 4GB RAM (strongly recommended 8-16GB).
- 1.5 GB of free hard drive
How to Download and Install ATLAS.ti v126.96.36.199
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. Depending on your download speed, this may take several minutes to several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. For more information on extracting files, please refer to this article. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Start Setup.exe to install the software