This article shows you how to download and install the full version of AOMEI WinfrGUI (v1.0.0) for free on PC. For assistance in installing AOMEI WinfrGUI v1.0.0, please follow the below instructions.
Table of contents
- AOMEIWinfrGUI v1.0.0: System Requirements
- How to Download and Install AOMEI WinfrGUI Version 1.0.0
- Required files
Information about the software
You can fully invoke Windows File Recovery (Microsoft’s command-line application) to recover deleted files from a graphical interface.
- Simple and user-friendly. Just a few clicks to recover deleted files in Windows 10/11
- Simple and effective. All media/office/zip files can be recovered for free.
- Compatibility and security. Windows 10/11 support, NTFS/FAT/exFAT/ReFS.
AOMEIWinfrGUI v1.0.0. Requirements
A computer running Windows
How to Download and Install AOMEI WinfrGUI (v1.0.0)
- You can click on the below download button to start downloading the files. Depending on the speed of your download, it may take several minutes or even hours to complete.
- Extract the downloaded files. For more information on extracting files, please refer to this article. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software