This article explains how to get the full version (vR1.1) of ANSYS Motor-CAD 2023 on a PC. Follow the steps and direct download link below to install ANSYS Motor-CAD 2023.vR1.1 on your PC.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Requirements for ANSYS MotorCAD 2023 VR1.1
- How to Download and Install ANSYS Motor-CAD 2023 vR1.1
- Files required
Information about the software
Ansys MotorCAD allows for multiphysics simulation at high speeds across the entire torque-speed operating range.
Motor-CAD helps design engineers analyze topologies for motors and develop designs that are efficient, small, and performant. Motor-CAD software’s four integrated modules–EMag, Therm, Lab, Mech–enable multiphysics calculations to be performed quickly and iteratively, so users can get from concept to final design in less time.
MotorCAD users are able to perform faster calculations and use streamlined data input processes, leaving them time to explore other motor topologies and assess the impact on advanced loss effects in the first stages of an electrical design.
The following are the main features of ANSYS MotorCAD 2023:
- Template-Based Setup, Intuitive
- Full Operating Range Design
- Built-in EM, Mechanical and Thermal Solvers
- Thermosizing Machines
- Template-based magnetic topologies
- 2D FEA combined with an analytical solution
- DXF, scriptable geometries
- CFD, FEA and empirical correlations
- Template-based cooling topologies
- Temperature-dependent Duty-Cycle
- Multi-slice skew
- Efficiency and loss maps calculations
ANSYS Motor-CAD 2023 VR1.1 System Requirements
- Operating system: Windows 11 and Windows 10; Windows 8.1 and Windows 7
- Windows 10 64-bit Intel/AMD system
- 8 GB RAM
- A dedicated graphics card equipped with the latest drivers and at minimum 1GB RAM. It should be capable of supporting OpenGL and DirectX 11 or higher. Use of integrated graphics (e.g. The Analyze stage of Discovery does not recommend or support integrated graphics (e.g. Intel HD/IRIS). Check below for any special graphics requirements to ANSYS DiscoveryLive.
- 3 button mouse
How To Download and Install AnSYS MotorCAD 2023 VR1.1
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. Depending on your download speed, this may take a few minutes or several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Run Setup.exe. Install the software