This article will show you how to install Altium Designer (v22.4.2 build 48) on your PC for free. For instructions on how to install Altium Designer (v22.4.2 build 48) on your computer, follow the link below.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- Altium Designer (v22.4.2 Build48) System Requirements
- How to download and install Altium Designer (v22.4.2 build 48)
- Required files
More information about the software
Altium offers a variety of services, from aerospace and automotive to consumer electronics to medical devices and personal computers.
Altium Designer provides engineers with a single view to all aspects of the PCB design process, from schematic to layout to documentation. Engineers can access all design tools from one place and complete their entire design process quickly.
Altium Creator (v22.4.2Build48) System Requirements
- Windows 10 (64 bit only) and Windows 8.1 (64 bit only) are still supported. Windows 7 SP1 is 64-bit only.
- Intel Core i5 processor or equivalent
- 4GB RAM
- 10GB hard disk space (Install + User Files)
- Graphics card (supporting DirectX 10+), such as GeForce 200/Radeon HD5000/Intel HD 4600
- Monitors must have a resolution of at least 1680×1050 for widescreen, or 1600×1200 for 4:3.
- Adobe Reader (version 2.0 or later to view 3D PDFs)
- Up to date Web browser
Installing Altium Designer (v22.4.2Build48).
- You can click on the below download button to start downloading the files. Depending upon your download speed, this could take between a few minutes and a few hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. For more information on extracting files, please refer to this article. QWERTY is always the password to extract!
Start Setup.exe to install the software